Thursday, May 7, 2009




What a day this was! I woke this morning not feeling 100%. I was still struggling getting back on my feet after having a tonsilectomy (getting my tonsils removed). Having never had surgery before i was unaware of how much recoup time was needed. Any how... I was able to put together this bouquet for Blue Bijou for their debut on Good Things Utah. Sarah had four models, wich all looked Fantastic, and this bouquet just added a little more pazzaz to the bridal preview. We had such a great time at the studio and hopefully will be able to have some of our designs featured. A big thanks to Coz who helped us girls get some great shots behind the sceens! More photos to come!
Bouquet is made out of Cherry-Brandywine Roses, Safari Sunset (not a usual flower for bouquets), Green Hydrangea and Cream Lisianthus. I think it turned out pretty fabulous considering the circumstances. We adorned the stems with some of the beautiful bling from Blue Bijou! PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment