Saturday, August 29, 2009

Manzanita





Isn't she a beauty!!! Flown in from California, my perfect little pet. OK most of you are probably thinking I'm crazy right about now, but I promise you I'm only half insane.

There are so many great pictures from Mikele's wedding that i am going to be posting them in separate posts. First post is the sign in table and table decor. My fav of all favs..........Manzanita Branches. Black branches set in a bed of lush flowers. Yellow roses, super greens, pin cushion protea, reindeer moss, white carnations and mini hydrangea; just to name a few. All adorned with some clear crystals draping from the branches.


Next are the tables. Black candle holders adorned with spheres of hydrangea, roses and spray roses. I had a part in every aspect of this event. From the food right down to the table runners.
Stay tuned......there is more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment